Sharethis...

Monday, September 15, 2014

THE REMARKABLE REDSKIN...

THE REMARKABLE REDSKIN...What a memorable team effort by The Redskin's on the same day RG3 get's injured, key word RG3, (hash tag) the remarkable redskin. Because what I saw in his will to win, in the face of adversity, and the agony of injury, was an uncanny ability, to continue through his progression, after the fact! That really moved me. And having had similar injuries, and I can't fathom, throwing anything in that situation, maybe throwing in the towel! That to me, was a spectacle in itself, worth the price of admission, and he completed that pass! Something else struck me about that game against Jacksonville, everyone stepped up his game, the epitome of, not only team effort, but team chemistry, unheard of in these parts recently! And what a valiant team defense. And when one went down, the next one stepped up his game! I'm sure none of those guys, gives a damn about how you, me or any out side media feel about Robert Griffin the 3rd and/or Kurt Cousin, moving forward...I heard one comment about Kurt Cousin, being born ready, well, on that team, I think it's safe to say, it's not so much "born ready", but you have to be ready. They are Stormfall warriors, they seem to fight for one another, this is why I know they all are "ready". Because if your not, the front office will find someone that is! And these warriors know that, what happened to Robert Griffin the 3rd, can happen to anyone! And the media have, a pen, but some time, the pen comes before the thought, and when you're not thinking it out, you tend to wander into that chartered territory of insensitivity, and you tend to forget they are human being, like you and I, and they have feelings! And a lot of off the wall comments, go too far, or in file 13, because @ the end of the day, your divisive opinion, is not valued in their locker room, and thus your image becomes potential dart board material, in the team locker room. Make no mistake, Robert Griffin the 3rd, could have been in Kurt's shoes, and vice versa, so when other media type, start an imaginary QB controversy, don't go for the okie doke. It's an open criticism of the Redskin front office vision! And it's not going to change a thing! And if you evaluate talent so well, just maybe, your in the wrong occupation!  And just like many others, myself included, we are a bunch of wanna' be's, we got a bad habit, we're strung out, we got a Jones, the Jerry Jones! We talk as if we own the team, we talk as if we're the GM, as if we're the coach! As in, we wish to own a professional franchise!...The difference in most media type and people like myself, is that for the most part, I can't "let the Jones get me down", I kicked the habit, long ago! And I tend not to get my personal feeling involved, and/or get in the way of a good common sense approach. And I can relate to the player more so than the average media type, because I'm first and fore-most a fan! I read, and I hear what some of them are putting down. Moving forward, this is  what I took from the Jacksonville game, a remarkable game plan, the remarkable readiness of Kurt Cousin, and the unmistakable tough will to win, in the remarkable Redskin Robert Griffin the 3rd, and that's why I'd never question, the Redskin front office, some time, things happen for a reason...God is still working with Robert Griffin the 3rd, and me personally, I feel all of this, present group, was in fact, born ready! And it's coming together, I have some buzzard blood in me, so I'll be patient!




No comments :

Post a Comment