Sharethis...

Friday, May 16, 2014

THE PROFESSIONAL IRS AGENT, ROGUE IRS AGENT...

I was advised, by a real Professional IRS agent to present documentation
for the 2005 tax year for reconsideration, my initial inquiry was about the
statue of limitation. Anyway, after mailing said (school transcript) document to the
office in Kansas City. I received the reply, a few days after, it read that it would take
them 45 days to examine my document! After about 43 days, I received a letter stating they'd need
another 45 days, then a third mailing, only this time, it's the supervisor
that wrote! And she said that I should completely disregard the other
notices! I thought that signaled things were finally coming around.
Only problem is that, many months had passed and I hadn't, gotten any feed back.
I did get a hint as to what was to follow, because the
supervisor in a very aberration tinged snail mail, came across as very boorish and mean-spirited @ once!
And she never said why, I should disregard the prior notices! At issue was
my biological daughter, and as before mentioned, I was instructed to
produce the school transcript with the home 6826 Kite Flyer Court,
Springfield, Va address. And I did so, the school years were, (2005,
2007,) Springfield, Va.,...In the year 2005, she attended Fort Belvoir Elementary in kindergarten!
The teachers name was Mrs. Torregano! Moving forward, we experienced a devastating,
house fire in the year 2007, we lost everything.
I have included the report, from The Fairfax County fire and Rescue Department... 
The home was completely destroyed! And my daughter and two grand daughters
were in that house, I was @ work, and I thank God, they safely got out. But all of our worldly
possessions were gone! And to this very day, Angela remains with me!
And during that time period, I was in fact, a proud single parent! Moving forward,
I'd like to also inform all the Professional agents about my prior year returns,
those returns have been processed! I just didn't have the payment to secure there release! That's why, I could use those 2005, 2013, refunds to that end. I have an obligation to satisfy,@ the very Professional
liberty Tax agency. More-over, there exist in our mist a rogue IRS culture,  I had heard of, and then
you experienced it first-hand, up close and personal. Such is, the life and times of rogue agent glawe, whom I was introduced to by way of an audit. And she was instrumental, as she initiated this aberration, witch-hunt and
travesty! I was given an ultimatum by glawe and coerced into believing that I had to conjure up some digits for expenses! I had informed agent glawe that I hadn't any idea as to expenses! And @ it's inception I had a lot of confidence in the Tax Advocacy, because this was not a supreme court matter, I had average income, and lived a very modest unsophisticated life, and we kept no record of expenses, which I explained to both parties!
But then, all @ once I realized, ms lewis was sounding more and more like the
rogue adversary, as opposed to a Professional advocate,  i.e., an agent for the Tax Payer! 
Being blackmailed, defamed, framed, accused, targeted, I mean the whole nine, is no joke!
It's defamation of character, In the beginning of all of this, I tried to explain to the agent, that I had no
record of expenditures, this agent then gave me an ultimatum, conjure up some figures or I wouldn't
be allow to claim my dependents! Moving forward, two or three weeks later, I received the ruling in her
findings, I was found to not have the proper documentation to claim my dependents. And if that is not
rogue agent, blackmail, and very unethical, I didn't know then, what I know now, yet, I still feel blessed!
But it's a very serious clear-cut, prosecutor, judge and jury situation, abusing the people with the power
vested in thee.
I've read the recent IRS, vacation, bonus stories, and that leads me to believe blackmailing in this instant, was motivation enough to deceive, and allege, just to spike up, agent glawe's  bottom line! 
BONUS BOTTOM LINE. As if for, a job well done. And I'm not in the name calling business!
we just call'em (rogue agents) as we see'em! And all can see, the institutionalized 
ancient culture, has yet to be reformed, (as advertised), i.e., The Professional agent get's totally
over-looked and under appreciated, they are front and center up-standing employee's! And the rogue
agents continue down the path of destruction, deception, targeting and on a regular rearing
it's out-dated ugly head! Make know mistake, we are the target, and not some damn
tea party! And it's become a blessing, that their pretentious nature, have rendered much 
needed attention in this matter of targeting! Because that type of institutionalized IRS culture was
widely viewed to be extinct, i.e., it's still in play, even as we come through the 21st century curve!
I neglected to mention the fact that, the reason I was a single parent had to do with
the mother not being very responsible! I wont go into detail, but @ the tender age of two
Angela had been my pillar of strength and inspiration to carry on with life, as a single
parent! I have people, I've worked with in those years, to this day, ask about Angela!
Everyone on my job, either seen her, or can associate my daughter with me, even the
owner of DCTrails, QTTransport, can speak on this, because it was a no-no,
I had to discontinue bringing her to my work!
And if someone claimed Angela, in the tax year in question, that should
not be my problem! I say that because, I feel there's more to this, than what meets the eye.
Because anyone that know me will say how much of a dedicated Dad I have been for Angela,
I get that remark, all the time because, I was there for my daughter, and always will be!
And those around me were well aware of our bondage!
And for someone to question my dedication to her, well, it's disheartening, to say the least!
Which is why I initiated The Professional agent Blog and The Rogue agent Blog!
Because there's two sides, to every story! And that's my story, and I'm sticking to it...
Thanks for taking time out...

No comments :

Post a Comment